Monday 4 June 2012

Social Networking Sites.

I have started to sign up to social networking sites and contacting creatives through these means as sometimes this is where the new students are posting their work, these are perfect to get in touch with because they see the same problems that i do so they are easy to contact on that level. 





I am currently a member of behance, i will soon join up to tumblr aswell to get my work out that way and as i have previously said i will attempt to create my own website and then post my work and others that you can view and purchase and also contact me. 



Pinterest is another website which i have started to create and put work which i am interested in, this allows me to meet others and message them about the things which can be posted to there pages. I find this an interesting way to store the things i find around the internet because when i load up the page i can quickly find what im looking for instead off having to trail down pages and pages of blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment