Tuesday 5 June 2012

Creation of the Presentation

All of this post will show how i came to the decisions when it came to making my presentation.
First of all i had to put the branding which i created for myself on there so that all of my work can link together through this and it will start to brand the work which i am known for aswell. 


Each slide on powerpoint then had what i wanted to put on each slide so that i met all the target areas, then if i had time left towards the end i would be able to add in more interesting slides which would add the humour side of things to it all.






I then changed over to make the slide show as a PDF cause powerpoint wouldn't let me align things how i wanted to and this created quite the problem when it came to looking into the whole aspect of things. The layout has now been decided so i can begin to add the content to each of my slides and start to makes it all make sense. 







The three posts at the bottom was something i wanted to test to try and make it stand out alittle and give it that creative edge that would fill the space to the left and give it a visual. however i think that it just made it look over cramped and it would look better with actual images in there. 




These three slides above are just some of the slides that will be placed into my final presentation for my level 5 PPD show. These have all worked well and give off a style to which i think looks the most effective, with the images in there now it gives me something to refer to and the most important point of the slides.



No comments:

Post a Comment