Tuesday 5 June 2012

Next Steps to being rich and creative...

Now that my PPD will be complete after my presentation i need to look towards the next step in my level 5/6 university steps and this would be to hand in the dissertation proposal, this is something that I'm really anxious to do because once its handed in there is no turning back. 




Then i need to start with all the tasks which ill have to get done over summer:

- get a job and save some money to help pay for the expenses of next year 


- contact design agencies and get back in touch with the ones i already have and try to arnage studio visits and get feedback on my work 


- full brand myself and get it all printed and ready for level 6 


- enjoy alittle personal time as this will be my last "free" summer


- get as much dissertation done as possible cause it will relieve stress once im back to leeds


- crack on with the summer brief, instead of leaving it till last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment