Friday 16 December 2011

How will I promote myself ?

To make sure that i am able to give the best possible view to my clients so that i am able to promote myself in the best possible light i will have to be able to talk to them in the tone of voice which i think they would talk in, this would require me to do some background check on there website and maybe even speak to them over the phone so that im able to get a grasp of there conversation.

This would then lead me onto the next question of what would they want to me to say to them, this would be similar to the style above however i think that i would be able to make sure that communicate this message over the work and the meeting that i would have with the client, as they is currently being taught to me over the course of my university degree, this is what i would be prepared for when i come out of university 

My work would then communicate with them on a visual and mental level so that it sticks in there head enough for me to remember them and also enough for me to leave an impression so they do not forget me a soon as i leave the room. 


Conclusion
There are a range of ways which i could use to promote myself, these are a mix of web based mainly as this is the easiest way to share your work around as its simple for someone to copy a link of your blog to a fellow worker who can then also see your work.

This could be produced from a range of medias, this would be a perfect time for me to set up an online presence so that im able to make sure that the best possible impression when people ask to see the work which i have been able to create for the clients

i would be able to promote myself at a decent rate which wouldn't demand a high income so that i am able to make the most out of something which i can then really start to increase my rates as my work becomes stronger. but too start i think a rate of £12 an hour would lead me to be able to live comfortably and manage to have an income of work which can support the lifestyle that i currently live without unneeded pressure.


To get myself started i would have a blog and a website to get my online presence known but i would then also go to as many social networking events as possible to get myself known so i would then be able to display my talents and work to other professionals and this way would then lead to collaboration work and this is what would help me progress down the design career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment