Thursday 15 December 2011

Where are they – How will they find me?

Where are my potential clients/employers located?

For the time being my main clients and employers would be mostly located in the northeast and west, this would be due to the fact that this are the only areas which are in a decent area for me to travel too and to make the most of the whole scenario, Anything down south is rather hard for me to get too and this would create some problems when it comes to travelling and completing what we would be expected to get done! 

Leeds and Middlesbrough would prove the best places for me to have business clients at the current time, this could also be more ranged if they were willing to communicate over email and skype as this would allow me to speak to them on a personal level but at the same time make sure that the work can still be produced to the standard that they would want. 



What media do my potential clients/employers use?

As i would be looking into doing things such as editorial then i would be using a mac based for design, this would be the same style of design for there work as well, so they would use digital media and web design, however they would still use print based work which could really show off the skills which i have and this would then mirror the work which they produce and make them more keen to view my work



What do you need to communicate and how does it match what your clients/employer need?

I would look into the range of work which my employer/client would like to achieve and what they actually want to get done, this could range from any of the political, economic or social views that they have so that i get straight into there good books when they look at my work, i would want to look to give a fresh new look of work which really gives off that new designer feel however i would want to have a attitude and work ethic which would fit in with the people that work in the industry there and see how things work out

My work is very type based so this would be the style of work which i would focus on to then communicate with what they would be looking for on a professional basis, this could only lead to one thing... EMPLOYMENT
my work would mirror there work and this would then inspire me to create more of there style design with my own creative flare in there as well.



How would there location effect my delivery?

i would have to consider which style of delivery i would have to use to get the message across to them in the best possible light so that i can show of my style and make sure that i think that the best possible outcome for my work was shown in the best light to give me the best opportunity of receiving the design brief

No comments:

Post a Comment