Wednesday 30 May 2012

Who i plan to email.



this is the list of designers that i got in touch with to ask if i can use their work, only a select few got back in touch with me and this is the brief overview of what they said...

Two Times Elliot
Choose and Email to get high res images


FACE  [rick bancho]
Said yes I can use his work


Marius Wathne
Pick and choose the ones I want then ask for high res images


Letitia Lehner
Agreed to let me use their work


Marisa Passos
Said I can use her work as long as she can use it in her cv


Atelier Martino&JaƱa
Said I can use their work no problem


Andreas Hidber
Pick the work I like and then ask for the high res images 


However some of them required more information on what my project was about or if they could use it in their portfolio etc... and pretty much all of them wanted to see the end result when it was completed, out of respect i will stick to this as these designers have a great style of work and show the style which really interests me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment