Wednesday 9 May 2012

Contacting Creative Professionals

These were the sessions where we had to contact professionals, even it was just to start networking and getting ourselves out there, this was no easy job cause i hate calling my friends never mind the studios and other types of important phone calls


There were 5 companies that are located in Middlesborough and i emailed these to get conversation rolling so when i'm back home over the summer i might be able to get a studio visit, if not then its always great to get networking with other professionals going




Big Bite Creative 
hello@bigbitecreative.com
01642 924660


TubbyPhunk 
studio@tubbyphunk.com
01642 500606 


VIA
mail@viacreative.co.uk
01642 777848


QDesign
info@q-design.co.uk
01642 242024


Shock The Senses
arran@shockthesenses.com
01287 638887




I managed to get in touch with all of these companies and they all said that they would like to see my work, so ill get in touch with them once i have started to create my latest project and send them some samples see what they think of it. 
Before i went onto the phone i wrote down how the conversation would go just incase i choked or forgot something that was important for me to say


Hello, my names marty, and im a creative at leeds college of art, im currently in my second year and was just wondering if i would be able to get the creative directors name and email address? 
[get information]


Thank you very much, basically im calling to start to get in touch with creative agencies so i can start to network, would it be ok if i was to send you some of my work and you could then give me a little feedback on it and tell me what you think 




There were also a range of people who i found around the internet who i have emailed to see if i would be able to use there work in my current project, so far i have had only one email back but it was highly positive...



No comments:

Post a Comment