Wednesday 29 May 2013

Progress tutorials with amber

Progress Tutorial  01

I should blog all my work for the context part of my practice that is included in my dissertation. This is relevant towards the study of what i'm doing, this is important so that my practice can then be linked and related over the complete section of everything. 

Look at the work of Si Scott from Hotel Chocolate in Copenhagen

Start to contact event places for the 2nd event that we plan to do for OTTO, there is some good places but they may charge so make sure to check early and try find a place that wont charge.
   - White Cloth Gallery 

   - Mexico 
   - Warf Chambers 

COMPLETE PREPERATION FORM and figure out my audience for each brief and who i am as a creative professional 

In the preparation form put in Primary and Secondary sections so i can put my main focus into the primary and then what else i would look at for the second section of my briefs 

Make sure that i ask Rosie everything that i need to know about her so that when she's really busy in a few weeks that i don't have to keep pestering her constantly

Email amber to forward me some graphic journals 


OTTO
Start press release for the event now so that people can make plans to fit us into there diary now before they have too many other plans.

Leeds designs blogs so that we get creatives who are based around leeds

No comments:

Post a Comment